Game Camp Visby 2018 is an international 48h bootcamp for startup game developing studios from Central Baltic Program region (Sweden, Finland, Estonia and Latvia). It will be held during October 12-14 on the wonderful Gotland island in Sweden (Be prepared to travel on the 11th ).
Who can apply to participate the Game Camp?
- Alumni teams from previous Game Camps
- International startup game studios
- Existing teams lacking competencies/team member(s)
- Individual participants looking for a team (game developers, coders, game designers, composers & audio designers, graphics artists, etc.)
NB! Only confirmed, when recruited by a team, based on specific skills!!!
Register on this website by adding your business description and targets for the Game Camp. The participants will be chosen by local partners by September 21st.
During the event the participants will have the opportunity to:
- network with industry experts and other startup teams
- further develop their business/investor pitch during intensive hands-on workshops and pitching sessions
- add team members from other countries and test their skills at the event
The teams will be awarded the opportunity to join our accelerator program as well as awesome prizes by event hosts and partners.
We are looking for experienced individual participants and already existing teams. There is room for only up to 100 participants. Thus, every application will be closely monitored and the organizers will choose participants based on experience and skills, taking into account the country and skill balance. If accepted to the program, the travel and accommodation costs of all participants will be fully covered.
Game Camps is an initiative to strengthen cross-border ties between the game industries of Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Sweden. Our main goal is to help establish at least 10 cross-border game companies over the next 2 years, working with no less than 240 aspiring game developers.
Game Camps is co-financed by the EU INTERREG Central Baltic program.